Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Coming to your arms

It seems forever that I’m lost in your memories…the wonderful yesteryears springs in my heart and I am absorbed into it.

Your presence reminds me how lucky I am. Love indeed comes as a surprise in accordance to time. I reckon that you’ve been the best part of my life…and you’ll always be. If time tests our patience, it in the end gives us the best reward. And my reward has been you.

The more I love you, the more I tend to know some part of me…and the more I know about me, the more I love you...

My Beloved, with your words of acceptance, I have nothing further to write more. What I have in my heart, I further cannot show it to you. The only word that comes when I attempt to write is the three words; I love you and love you forever.

The joy you’ve brought to my life, I cannot explain in words. I wonder if it was my destiny or my fate that I met you…that our paths crossed bringing us joy and jest. But now that I’ve found you, I’ll cherish you forever and long.

I further cannot accept the distance between us. The miles seem eternity before I reach in your arms. I shall not wait any longer. I just want you to know that this time, I’m coming for you…coming to be with you forever in your arms…coming back to the village where I ran barefoot to catch the sun…to hold the sun if only for a moment…..

And now that I’ve caught the sun, I feel its warmth…and this time for eternity….

Forever shall we live in its warmth and I hand you a promise of love till death do us apart.

Yours and yours forever,

Pratik

1 comment:

coursework online said...

Thank you for the wonderful online service! solid