Monday, September 28, 2009

A Heart's Query

Dear Pratik,

I was merry when I read your letter. Your dream indeed consoles me. Indeed, you were true when you said that dreams are insignificant to reality. You were not rude when you said those words Pratik, so please take back your apology with a smile. I wonder if your dream would be true…and as always, I am thankful for your love that you’ve shown to me…the love that I believe is for me only…

Today, I would like to ask you some of my queries…I however wonder if I have the right…despite it, I cannot further repress these questions Pratik…to others, I fail to ask. This, however is not the case with you. Every time I write to you, I have so much to ask for…

Pratik, is life a dream? Or is it a stage?...is happiness an illusion? Is patience a plotted pretence? Can patience wait?...or does it rust with time? Are wishes fulfilled? They say stars fall down…but do they?

Like you, I too am eagerly waiting for your reply...

Thanking you for loving me,

Yours,

Beloved.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice fill someone in on and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you for your information.

writing service said...

The ideas contained in the first part, I fully agree with and he came to them, but did not realize their non-unique

help with essays said...

I really enjoyed working on this server, convenient and fast. I will now go here often