Friday, September 4, 2009

A Letter to My Beloved

The sun glistened early morning above the dew drops like pearls. The weather was
perfect for a walk with your lover…hand in hand. How wonderful the thought
seemed…walking along the same path that long ago was separated because of
unawareness.

Those paths of solitude that I had once walked are now a farewell with your
presence. More than that, I fail to remember the paths because of the joys,
wonderful delights of love and care that you’ve shown me.

With your arrival, I now measure my love to you in terms of joy each share
with the other…with some troubling tears that you at times shed…with your
smiles and sweet voice and the way you’ve been there for me.

More than that, despite the distance we share, the longing of your presence
has taught me to miss you in your absence. Yes Dear, and our distance of
place has indeed made me long your presence, and it is this very presence
that has taught me to miss you in your absence more.

Some say life is a transition while some say it to be a fragile thread
between love and fate. With your graceful arrival, I confide to the latter.
Your love to me was indeed a fate which I had always longed for. More than
that, the fate now seems an ordained destiny of togetherness.

Beloved, the journey of life is long. And in it, we will face many hurdles.
These hurdles range from pain, tears to loss of someone close to one other.
Dear, in our happiness, there are so many people around with whom you can
share your joy and spread your smile; the smile that I adore. But everyone
desserts you when you are troubled…when you need them the most…when you
really…desperately need someone to talk to. You’re all on your own My Love.
All on your own. In the end, it’s your life and your decision. In more than
joy, I will be there for you in your pain. These are the very moments when I
need to be with you, and you need to be with me because in the end, its only
you and me…no one else. I am there for you and will always be with you. When
everyone departs, you will find me standing there…waiting you because I’m
not that person who’s there only when you’re happy. I am like the vast sea
which is always the same; be it winter or summer. I am always with you in
your heart…in your breathe…mind. Words can never express my love to you.

Beloved, and in your life’s journey, whenever you take a step forward, you
will always find a shadow behind you. Turn behind to see it, you will find
solitude, but if you feel, you will find me…always with you…right next to
you…watching you with a smile and saying, “good! Keep it up and go on” when
you succeed. Likewise, feel me when you’re down, I’ll say, with more love
and care, “never mind Dear. It’s a minor set back. At least you tried and
learnt something. I’m there for you…watching you…now GO ON!!!”

I believe that love is a game of hearts. It is what people cherish
throughout their life and wish to endure for the time immortal. And yes
Dear, I also wish to make our love immortal.

I also believe that love is a strong bond of hope, trust, joy and strength
to cope through down times. Indeed Beloved, you are my hope that helps me to
do things better…my trust, my faith, my joy and strength to cope when I’m
down…when I fall Love, you are my strength to pull me up.

I sincerely hope that you are there for me, and ask you, “are you there for
me Love?” “…are you there for me when I fall…when everyone desserts me…and even when everyone is there?” Without your presence, everyone seems strange to me, and when you’re with me, I do not care the rest.

Once a friend asked me what is love, and how it could be measured. I said,
“Love can’t be measured with the depth of the seas, nor can it be measured
with the height of the Everest. It can only be measured with the tears and
laughter…with the beats of heart that pounds to hear that special name…and
my special name is you my Dear. You and only you.

They say, life is fast moving. People change with time. Beloved, I do not
care about it until the change touches your gentle body and your tender
kiss…I do hope and pray that you will not change…ever because I will not be
able to accept the fact.

I believe that the loveliest day comes when the person you adore is still
the same; despite new mornings and days when you both walk different
paths…and indeed my Dear, my days will always be loveliest when the person I
adore (you) always be the same…despite new mornings and days when we both
walk different paths that yet again unites into one.

Beloved, I have no words to express my love to you except that I love you a
lot. You are my hope, my strength, my joy, my trust, my faith and my life. I
always pray that we will never depart because of the hurdles that tests our
love.

I always wish that you will be with me…forever…when I fall…when I succeed.
Will you Dear?

“I love you and will always do. When I close my eyes, I see you, and
when I need you, I let my heart wander into your memories and feel your
presence…the presence I’ve always cherished. I wonder what I would have
become if you weren’t there…but you’ve always been with me…by my side. That
is why you’re precious to me. That is why not everyone has you. That is why
I have you. I love you and have no words to say how much you mean to me. I
love you. I love you until the last breath I breathe…until the last second I
live…until the immortal time ends…I love you.”

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hm hm.. that's very interessting but actually i have a hard time understanding it... wonder what others have to say..

custom writing service said...

Thank you so much, that sent me a link to your publication, it
light and, most importantly, an accurate representation of life. WAS SO GREAT TO READ!

writing essay online service said...

The main merit in changing my life to the best belong to your project. Thank you once again huge for something that you open your eyes to life.