Friday, September 4, 2009

A Letter to My Beloved II …write me back

Dear Beloved,

I never heard from you…despite the letter I sent you long ago. Yet, this time, I
hope to hear from you.

Beloved, the world is divided into good and the bad. These forces always
conflict each other and cause fear and pain. Thus, I wish you overcast the evils
by virtues that helps mankind blossom…fear has never terrified me as it now
does…I get terrified when the thought of your departure comes in my mind.
Waiting your hopeful presence, I look your way Love.

Dear, fear debars a heart that from within loves and cares. Fear turns this
colorful life into the shades of dark. This probably is the reason why you
fumbled to write me back.
Love, to love is a big step to union of colossal joy. Many fear to love for they
fear to hurt the other’s heart because they; somewhere deep down love and care
them. One never wants the other to be hurt because of him or her. This feeling,
I can now relate to us. Beloved, hear my words; it says that if you ignore my
love, I would break…and indeed, I would happily be hurt by loving you than to
regret your absence throughout my life. My Love, do not withhold those emotions
that blossoms as you read these words.

Dear, faith and trust keeps the world running. We all believe something and
trust those which assures us no harm. Unlike other, love seeks trust and faith.
The question is not of “am I there for you and are you there for me” but of
devotion and honesty that resides deep within oneself.

My Dear, you may at first refrain my love but I continue to wait. My wait to you
is not a river of flowing water but that of a pond which always is still.

Beloved, nothing is certain in this world. What happens tomorrow, no one knows
save a common future existence shares; that one fine morning when we stare to
the eternal horizon!

Dear, despite it, I love you and love your fear that keeps you away from
exclaiming the words I long to hear…

Beloved, if you fear yourself, you will never love and if you love, you will
never fear because you know that the person you love is always with you, despite
the sorrows and hardships. You trust him saying “we will work it out” and take
it as a small test of time. And later you will find out, things after all,
turned out fine. Everything is the way it was. Nothing changed! Like always he’s
there for you and you’re there for him…

My love, I am there for you, like always. With what I say, Beloved, you could
either doubt or trust because world once again is divided into optimism and
pessimism. If you turn and question me skeptically, “are you there for me? Will
you not change? How can I trust you? Would you leave me if I do something
wrong?”…I will assure you that I will be there for you…as your shadow. I will
change according to time and so will you…but my love to you won’t….what I feel
for you won’t change…no matter if tomorrow be the Judgment Day. All you have to
do…and all I can say is trust me because I will never leave you. Just trust me.

Beloved, it is a mind’s foolishness that tries to hide what you feel deep down
your heart. Yet the feelings surpass the mind…you may not know it…you might not
show it…but by these very acts itself, you’re showing your love. More than that,
it is the folly of a mind which eludes a vision to reality with action of
null…but it is the striving force of a vision in a mind that recreates a reality
of eternal togetherness…and this reality is my union…our union!

Dear. I cannot promise you those unreachable stars nor can I promise you eternal
prosperity of wealth, abundance and luxury. However, I can promise you my love,
my presence, trust, faith, joy and care. These, I will, undoubtedly give to
you…and have given it to you.

Beloved, life gives us a second chance because our heavenly father cannot turn
back on us…leaving us destitute with no one to walk with. My Love, this indeed
is true because until I found you, I was raised by Him!

You may say, I’m not for you and you’re not for me. But is it sincerely true
Dear? Ask your heart. You might say, we aren’t destined to be together but
Beloved, we are. And if we aren’t, I will fight my fate to love you for nothing
is as precious as your love and presence.

Beloved, the question is not only about being there. First, the question is
believing and trusting your own decision…trusting yourself because we take both
good and bad choices. Accordingly, we will learn individual separate lessons. If
its good, you’ll be satisfied. Contrary to it, if it doesn’t suit your taste,
you’ll learn a lesson. And yet, before learning a lesson, you have to try
it…before commenting something, you should know the subject…

Therefore Beloved, I wish you trust yourself and hold my hands. If I turn wrong,
you and I will learn a lesson and if I turn right, we’d both learn another
lesson; we should have held our hands before…you should have trusted me earlier…

I hope you take a second thought Dear. I also hope to hear from you this time…

Once again,

Love you forever,

Yours only,

Pratik

2 comments:

buying term papers said...

I think today, the Internet is becoming (or has become) the predominant medium for sending letters. The term e-mail, meaning electronic mail, has entered into everyday speech

buy a essay said...

that wass really touchy. well done, so sensetivy letter you wrote